CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rylee's Recital Pictures

Well folks, the recital is in 4 weeks!! As of today, she said she wanted to take dance again next year. It has been a rough road, mainly on me, who has to get her ready and then listen to her cry about having to stay at dance.

The last 2 times she got dressed and went into the class and got started without any crying. Maybe she will realize it isn't as bad as she thinks.

We were supposed to take professional pictures today, but because I had the wrong time in my head, we missed them. I took some in the hallway--make up and all. She didn't scream once putting on the mascara. (I can still remember Mom and me going round and round about that mascara.)


And of course it wouldn't be a true dance picture without a "sister pose." I wish my scanner worked, to show some of the lovely costumes Jennifer and I had growing up. I still love the Ghostbuster one.

1 comments:

Thatcher's Mommy said...

YEAH RYLEE! We hope you invite us to your recital. Tell Mommy she can try taking a picture of the old pictures. Sometimes that works. You look SOOOO pretty!