CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Costume Pictures

Thanks for the suggestion Angela! Here are what "sister poses" look like...the girls have some things to learn!!


I realize I look like a dork (admitting is the first step, right?) At the time, I thought I was soooo cool!
Over the years this is what recital pictures turned into. In the hallway, with lots of makeup, and not really wanting to take them. I went from a sweet ghostbuster to a street walker over 6 years. (That's okay, ask Ben about his sister's costume, she had one too!!)



2 comments:

Thatcher's Mommy said...

WOW... that's all I have to say... WOW. Thanks for the laugh, too, though. Why don't you do your hair like that now? I would post some of mine... but I think they went down the river (at least that's the excuse I'm sticking with.)

Jennifer W said...

I personally like the Jazz Hands Dee Ann!!!

Jason